Minnesota Wrongful Death Attorneys
Losing a loved one is never an easy experience, and it’s made much harder when the death is due to unlawful actions or negligence. When a wrongful death occurs, t’s crucial to have quality legal support to guide you through these challenging circumstances. If you’ve recently lost a family member or loved one to wrongful death, we’re here for you. Whether the wrongful death occurred in the workplace, during an accident, or in some other manner, we have the experience to help you receive adequate compensation for your emotional pain and financial suffering. Contact us online today to schedule a consultation with the accomplished team of Minnesota wrongful death attorneys at MJSB.
Did you lose your loved one to wrongful death recently? The last thing you need to be concerned with is the complexities of any upcoming legal proceedings. Luckily, you don’t have to go through this alone. MJSB Employment Justice is here to advocate for you every step of the way after your loved one’s wrongful death. Contact us today to learn more about your options.
Understanding Wrongful Death
A wrongful death claim can constitute any unlawful or negligent actions resulting in a person’s death. These kinds of claims typically arise after organizations, employers, individuals commit reckless acts that endanger others and often have lethal consequences. Depending on the state you reside in, a personal injury claim may be submitted for the deceased, as well as a claim for the surviving family’s compensation. Below explore five primary types of wrongful death claims to determine if you have a solid case for making a claim:
- Workplace-Related Deaths – These are accidents that happen in the workplace or on job sites resulting in fatalities. Examples can include equipment accidents, machinery mishaps, explosions, electrocution, head injuries, falls, and more.
- Automobile Accidents – Fatal automobile collisions can constitute a wrongful death claim if the accident occurs during work hours, with an employer-owned vehicle, or is due to distracted or impaired driving.
- Medical Malpractice – If your loved one passes after a routine procedure, surgery, or while taking certain medications, you can claim wrongful death due to medical malpractice. Although a doctor or surgeon may not mean to harm an individual, they are still liable if their negligent actions result in a fatality.
- Product Defects – Product failures or defects can lead to tragic consequences such as severe burns, electrocution, and other fatal accidents. In these cases, the company or manufacturer is liable, and you likely have a decent case for a wrongful death claim.
- Dangerous Premises Incidents – Many kinds of accidents can occur on public and private property, resulting in wrongful deaths. Dangerous premises hazards that cause injuries to people from slips and falls or by being struck by objects on the property are causes for a wrongful death claim.
If any of the above situations seem to outline the circumstances surrounding your loved one’s passing, you likely have a strong case to file a wrongful death lawsuit. MJSB Employment Justice offers high-quality counsel to assist you in taking action after a wrongful death. Our team of compassionate attorneys is there to advocate for you during this difficult time. We’ll walk you through every step of the process to ensure you receive the correct amount of compensation you and your family deserve.
Receiving Wrongful Death Compensation
We understand that the last thing you’re likely thinking about right now is receiving compensation for your loved one’s loss of life. However, you have a good chance of acquiring benefits, monetary and otherwise, when a loved one’s passing is purported because of an accident or negligence, especially in the workplace. Some of the compensation our experienced wrongful death attorneys in Minnesota may be able to help you get awarded in a wrongful death lawsuit include:
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Medical expenses
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of counsel, guidance, aid, and companionship
Although you may not be concerned about any kind of compensation right now, it is crucial to pursue damages after wrongful death because it can help you and your surviving loved ones in the long run. So, it’s important to take action right away. MJSB Employment Justice employs a reliable team of wrongful death attorneys in the Twin Cities to take on your case and ensure your family is well-cared for financially after a wrongful death. Allow us to advocate for you during this difficult time, and rest assured that you’ll receive a fair amount of financial compensation for your loved one’s tragic passing.
Advocating for Your Loved One After Wrongful Death
If your loved one has experienced a wrongful death, you have a right to seek out just compensation for your pain and suffering. Since this time can be exceptionally overwhelming, it’s wise to work with a compassionate legal representative who can act as your legal advocate while you’re still grieving the loss of your loved one. MJSB Employment Justice is comprised of a team of capable wrongful death lawyers in the Twin Cities ready to take on your case. Contact us today to explore your options after a loved one’s wrongful death and take action to receive the damages you deserve during this emotional time.
Take the Next Steps With MJSB
Every staff member in an organization should feel comfortable and accepted by coworkers and leadership regardless of religious beliefs. Whether it’s small, seemingly harmless comments or more serious issues like getting passed up for a big promotion, religious discrimination in the workplace is a significant problem.
If you feel that you have been discriminated against in the workplace due to your religion, your rights after protected. So, the next step is to secure reliable legal counsel from a religious discrimination lawyer you trust. Fortunately, that’s what MJSB Employment Justice is here to do for you, so you don’t have to keep letting your employer get away with this unacceptable behavior.
Contact our team of knowledgeable employment attorneys in the Twin Cities to take stock of your situation and determine the best course of action for your unique circumstances. We’re here to advocate for you to secure the compensation or settlement you deserve after experiencing religious discrimination in the workplace. Call us at (612) 355-1271 or fill out our simple online form to schedule your initial consultation with one of our skilled religious discrimination attorneys right away.