Holistic Legal Services to Fit Your Unique Needs & Goals
ADVOCATES. ATTORNEYS. ACTIVISTS.
Struggling through the aftermath of an assault, discrimination or harassment is overwhelming enough without having to decide which legal steps to take on your own. At MJSB Employment Justice, we’re first and foremost your advocate. Let us support you by listening to your story and delivering custom legal services to match your needs and goals.
Holistic Legal Services Custom Built for You
Our “un-firm” approach is different from the traditional law firm approach. We don’t make decisions based on what’s best for our bottom line. We listen and develop custom and flexible legal services to fit you.
- Do you need assistance in emailing your employer?
- Do you need help negotiating a beneficial severance package?
- Do you want help starting the conversation about a leave of absence?
- Do you need help building a solid legal foundation for your mission-based or cause-based organization or non-profit?
Whatever your needs and goals, we’ll guide you through each step, advocating for you along the way.
Our Practice AreasOur attorneys do what it takes to present you with every option, so you can do what’s best for you. Our practice areas revolve around employee representation in employment law issues, including:
- Workplace disputes
- Sexual harassment
- Sexual assault
- Employer retaliation
- Toxic or hostile work environment claims
- Severance agreements
Supporting Non-Profits & Small OrganizationsBeyond our harassment advocacy work, we also support non-profits and small cause or advocacy based businesses with various legal matters, including:
- Business formation
- Business foundation building
- Non-profit and start-up operations
- Contract reviewWe’re also available to help you with your business contracts such as those involving employment or your technology vendors.
Who Will Benefit From Our Legal Services?
We serve anyone, especially women and non-binary individuals, who has experienced any form of sexual harassment, assault, discrimination or inappropriate behavior at work. It doesn’t matter where you work. Whether your experience occurred in an office setting, a retail store or a restaurant, we’re here to help.
We also assist anyone attempting to start a mission or cause-based business or a non-profit with legal matters. It’s part of our mission to support you, so you can support others.